Savoie Hexapôle (unité de production)
- 10 Rue Charles Montreuil
- 73420 Méry
Tél. +33(0) 4 79 34 39 74 – Fax. +33 (0) 4 79 35 33 69 - mail : email@example.com
We are looking for an engineer interested in working in our company in France near Aix les Bains.
The position is for our engineering department.
We expect skills in special machines processes with perfect knowledge on Solidworks. Our machines are specialised in ultrasonic cutting, sieving and cleaning for the food industry.
He will be in contact with our Canadian subsidiary with US customers.
Job located in France, not necessary to speak French but it would be an asset. 10 years of experience needed.
Salary upon experience, French legislation so totally covered in health with family extension.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Profile of the requested candidate
– Holder of a engineer degree (mechanical)
– Experience of min. 10 years in a similar role in a food environment
– English native, French would be an asset
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Customer service oriented, management experience of a team of 5 to 6 persons,
– Able to work in project mode
– Available Immediately
DESIGN ENGINEER Special machines for food industry
Méry 73420 near Chambéry and Aix les Bains
You are an experienced Design Engineer (Minimum 10 years) from a Mechanical Product background, who has designed Products on Solidworks looking for a challenging new position, working on new product development projects.
* Design mechanical product and processes solutions using a product specification, from beginning to end, including validating conceptual designs and solutions
* Produce conceptual designs using sketches and 3D CAD, and produce 3D CAD models and drawings that can be used for prototyping, tooling, machining drawings for final production of products using Solidworks systems.
* Participating in the review of designs both formally and informally, ensuring that designs meet specification and that all products are safe to manufacture
* Provide mechanical designs across a number of product groups, working closely with prototype and test resources to ensure that design verification is achieved.
* Work closely with other areas within the company Canadian subsidiary, overseas suppliers USA, outside design houses, to develop new products, and provide technical support to all business functions
* Experience of designing machinery from product concept through to manufacture. Able to specify motors and PLC.
* Experience in Solidworks CAD software, modelling and drawings
* Able to deliver effective product designs requiring strong ergonomic consideration and sensitivity to brand images that meet the specification on time and to budget constraints.
* Ability to deliver testable designs including performance, strength, durability, environmental cleaning, safety, and including preparation of mechanical validation and acceptance test procedures
* Experience in producing component and product costs, and ability to maintain knowledge of costs as the design evolves in order to provide estimated costings for proposed projects.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org