Savoie Hexapôle (unité de production)
- 10 Rue Charles Montreuil
- 73420 Méry
Tél. +33(0) 4 79 34 39 74 – Fax. +33 (0) 4 79 35 33 69 - mail : email@example.com
Cheeses, wheels or loaves to be cut at fixed weight on the same machine, cubes and cheese sticks new patent !
Send us your cheese sizes before cutting and after slicing, the desired volume per day and we will send you the characteristics of the adapted machine model. We can deal with your pre-cut and overweights to minimize losses or trims and control them from start to finish by automatically reducing them to the maximum in line.
Our slicers (ultrasonics or classical ones) are particularly adapted for cheese cutting :
- Vibracut 850 mm width ultrasonic blade to cut big blocks 800x800x400 mm in logs at fixed weight :
- Also Vibracut device able to do cubes or sticks in perfect shapes from big blocks. All cubes sizes from 10 mm. Triangles possible.
Thin slices in all kinds of cheeses in order to do all shapes by stamping (stars, triangles, rolls…)
- New machine able to cut round cheeses until 400 mm diameter to begin to sell your cheeses to the end customer by internet … Cut at the radius, ultrasonic blade, overweight managed …
- New machine for big wheels until 900 mm diameter, cutting rings and portions at right weight with the same machine, from 40 kg cheeses to 200 / 400 grams portions with the same machine; 3 blades : for logs, rings (center, medium and external; one stroke) and cut at the radius (videos upon request).
- Also machine with special high amplitude vibration to cut all cheeses as blue cheeses or sticky ones like Bries; small budget high performance, ask for videos !
- We supply precut machines to feed lines of grated cheese or high velocity slicing lines
- All the overweight managed, no waste of product, at choice taken in the receipe : shared upon all other portions, isolate to remix or for grated cheese, or overweight put on the last slice to be sold at variable weight.
We offer various models of cutting machines
- Machine for small markets able to slice and cut all shapes after weighing, logs and wheels,
- Fixed weight machines with 3D vision, one for high throughput, the other smaller to permit this technology to be bought by all cheesemakers. Contact us to discover this new technology ! All shapes wheels or loaves without changing tools … Already 5 machines in the USA / 10 in Canada …
- Complete lignes for all shapes, X Rays as option for emmental,
- Modular machines, all the line with separate devices connected able to precut 20 Kg blocs to small portions exit in line to 20 grams, 100 grams … Station one, precut, station two 2 kg or 1 kg bars, option scan (possible to install when your markets will grow), and end fine cut marketable portions in line. Last machine done for Fonterra and Saputo company (with all options).
- High speed cutting for 20 g slices and cheese wheels and blocks fixed weight portions, on the same machine, Saputo or Fonterra companies chose this process,
- Process particularly advantageous from a sanitary point of view:
- No sticking to the blade
- Possibility to automatically clean the blade, between each product, to avoid any cross contamination through the cutting
- Wash down, and easy to maintain
- Extremly regular cheese wheels and cheese blocks slicing
- Or, cheese wheels or cheese blocks slicing at FIXED WEIGHT to the GRAM, thanks to our 3D-VISION
- Perfect clean cut surface
- Compact and scalable machines as per your needs
- No cheese wheels diameter limit, nor weight or thickness limits
- High speed slicing : 60 to 120 strokes / min per blade
- Very competitive price
With our ultrasonic slicers you are sure that the generators, transmitters, boosters, titanium blades, as well as all the mechanics and automation are designed and manufactured entirely by us, for performant high integrated equipment, cheaper, and finallly with a (wavelength) step ahead!
We also offer standard machines with coated blades able to cut in one stroke all the cheese (see our video)
Cheeses are manually positioned on multi axis table holding the cheese blocks or wheels
Various pre formed cutting heads, one for each cutting profile are used on a fixed table holding the cheese, the cutting head is pressed into the cheese.
Contact us !