Savoie Hexapôle (unité de production)
- 10 Rue Charles Montreuil
- 73420 Méry
Tél. +33(0) 4 79 34 39 74 – Fax. +33 (0) 4 79 35 33 69 - mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Confectioneries, caramel, nougat, marshmallows, fruit paste, chocolates, nougat, fudge & cereal bars
New ultrasonic blades able to cut all kinds of chocolates, fruit paste, caramel, fudge, nougat or marshmallows in line. Perfect shapes and high output ! Be our customer as a leader of the market … Our cutting machines are working at the exit of rollers in line with weights controls.
We supply a machine able to cut all confetioneries in square portions able to go in line directly to the packaging. Spacing to coat all the cubes in line is easy.
This machine is available with a roller feeding the cutting station in line.
Sodeva installed his first nougat ultrasonic cutter in Australia, great success.
As for pastries, ultrasonic slicing technology naturally applies to confectioneries and chocolates, mainly for the following reasons:
- No sticking to the blade, which is particularly important for some very sticky confectioneries and for chocolates in general
- Possibility to cut and place the product on a second belt, all sizes possible with our PLC without tools,
- Possibility to install air blowers close to the blade, to prevent products from falling on the blade
- Perfect clean cut surface WITHOUT damaging some delicate confectionery or chocolates
- Possibility to automatically clean the blade, between each product, to avoid any cross contamination, such as bacteries or allergens, through the cutting
- Compact and scalable machines as per your needs
- Wide products variety slicing without any tool changing
- High speed slicing : 60 to 120 strokes / min per blade
- Wash down, and easy to maintain
- Very competitive price
With our ultrasonic slicers you are sure that the generators, transmitters, boosters, titanium blades, as well as all the mechanics and automation are designed and manufactured entirely by us, for performant high integrated equipment, cheaper, and finallly with a (wavelength) step ahead!